Position Title: Senior Construction Project Manager
Company Name: Lease Crutcher Lewis
Position Location: 550 SW 12th Ave, Portland, OR 97205-2300 US
Company Website: https://lewisbuilds.com/
Position Description: POSITION SUMMARY:
It is the Senior Project Manager’s (Sr. PM) responsibility to successfully lead and execute all aspects of project delivery, including sales, preconstruction, construction execution and warranty management.
The Sr. PM will typically have complete responsibility for one large multi-year, multi-million dollar project, or several small to medium-sized projects.
The Senior PM will lead, develop and manage teams to successfully execute projects, promote professional development and ensure employees are fulfilled in their work.
Beyond specific project assignment, the Sr. PM will provide Company leadership, participating in committees, initiatives, and/or industry associations to further the interests of the Company.
Act as a representative of the Company at all times (internally and externally), leading by example.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a leader in assigned marketing and business development activities. Develop and maintain close working relationships with clients.
- Lead the sales process, creating a “Win Strategy’ including the development of content for written proposal, and team preparation for the interview phase.
- Provide management and oversight for a single large project or multiple small to medium sized construction projects.
- Lead the bid/budget process that includes reviewing the bid documents, owner contracts, bid personnel assignments, and supervising bid day activities.
- Provide direction for the estimating and preconstruction effort to include coordinating the purchasing and operations of assigned projects.
- Follow projects from preconstruction through close-out and warranty periods.
- Monitor cost reports, labor resources, schedule, and safety programs.
- Coordinate peer reviews and project performance audits on assigned projects.
- Ensure assigned work delivers successful outcome – original profit expectations met or exceeded, project duration meets or exceeds contract schedule, quality meets owner expectation, OSHA recordable rate is below Company KPI and relationships with Owner, Architect and Contractor are strong.
- Review, approve and execute owner change orders, and when necessary, review and approve subcontract and supply agreement drafts.
- Supervise production and maintenance of construction schedules in addition to the compilation of the monthly profit projections.
- Develop and mentor employee in their career development and personal fulfillment.
- Collaborate with operational leadership on team assignments and workforce forecasting.
- Resolve labor relations problems on assigned projects.
- Accept and maintain other internal management duties, responsibilities, and special assignments in a leadership role for the company.
- Adhere to and promote Company values.
Position Requirements: • Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or equivalent.
• 10 – 15 years of industry experience preferred.
• Computer knowledge and proficiency, including Microsoft Office products.
• Capability of dealing with employees, owners, architects, engineers and project subcontractors is required.
• Exhibits strong leadership qualities.
• Skills and ability to develop industry relationships and expand professional networks that have potential to generate future sales opportunities.
• Flexible with the aptitude to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through problem solving capabilities.
• Demonstrates commitment and belief in transformative safety practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail; excellent time management and organization skills.
• Ability to solve challenging and complex problems. Demonstrates excellent decision-making and delegation skills.
• Ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective.
• Ability to understand industry trends and their impact on business.
• Ability to continue professional development in order to keep up-to-date with emerging technologies, methods, and best practices.
Salary Range: $120,000 - $140,000
How to apply: To apply, please email your resume to Shelby Shepard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Name: Shelby Shepard
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (530) 701-4668
Additional Info: This position is located in the Portland Metro area ONLY. Travel not required. Lewis is 100% employee owned, and therefore the Construction PM will be allotted company stock alongside our fantastic benefits program.