Position Title: Assistant Product Manager (Architectural Services)
Company Name: Pulte Group
Position Location: Bellevue WA (Factoria), Bellevue, WA 98006 USA
Company Website: http://pulte.com
Position Description: Pulte Homes is seeking an Assistant Product Manager (Arch Svcs) in the Bellevue WA office. Come join the local team of a national homebuilding leader as we grow our presence in the Pacific Northwest.
The person in this role will support the production of high quality construction documents that meet the needs of our construction, purchasing, and sales teams. Although this is not a drafting position, an understanding of CAD programs is desired. An ideal candidate for this position will have 3-5 years of experience in residential architecture, engineering or construction and a desire to broaden their understanding of homebuilding operations. A combination of work experience and education will be considered. Recent graduates with some work experience as well as experienced candidates from an allied field are encouraged to apply.
Position Requirements: PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate permitting process at multiple communities
• Develop expertise on local municipal and code requirements
• Coordinate with Pulte’s in-house design and CAD production team, as well as outside consultants to develop high quality Construction Documents
• Perform Quality Control of Plans for permitting, construction and marketing use
• Compile, organize, check and maintain additional construction documents/submittals as needed
• Collaborate with local purchasing, construction and sales teams
• Document and track the plan change process
• Support construction team with timely and accurate responses to field questions
• Perform site visits and frame walks as required
• Provide feedback to Product Group on Construction Document issues
Salary Range: OPEN
How to apply: please send resume to email@example.com
Contact Name: Kate Wells-Driscoll
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: (425) 216-3405
Additional Info: We are also recruiting for more experienced candidates, with 5+ years relevant experience. Thank you for your interest.