Position Title: Sr. Project Engineer or Project Manager
Company Name: Collaborative Construction Solutions, LLC
Position Location: Portland/Vancouver vicinity, 10756 SE Hwy 212, Clackamas, OR 97015 United States
Company Website: http://www.collabconst.com
Position Description: Our growing Oregon and Washington based general contracting office is seeking an experienced Sr. Project Engineer or Project Manager.
We know we can't grow without good people and good people are hard to come by in a labor shortage. We are willing to train an enthusiastic, quick learner who has a passion for the construction industry. We are woman owned and proud to promote the construction field with other women.
• Clear written and verbal communication skills to establish and maintain client relationships
• Proficient computer skills in areas of word processing, data base and spreadsheet applications.
• Ability to follow filing systems and procedures.
• Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize and problem solve to meet project time restraints.
• Ensure project schedule maintenance is up-to-date and issues reported to the Project Manager or Superintendent.
• Ensures all correspondence, documents and drawings from customer, subcontractors, vendors, suppliers, inspection companies and agencies are received, dated and logged in.
• Ability to read and understand blue prints/ drawings; prepare take-offs and material pricing and project estimating and securing material.
• Ensures all subcontracts are executed and subcontractor insurance coverage are in place and meet contract and project requirements.
• Posses strong oral and written communication skills in order to serve as a representative of our company with government agencies, architectural firms, subcontractors and vendors.
• Ensures all project documents (daily reports, inspections and photos) are collected and distributed.
• Accurately processes submittals, change orders and RFIs with clients and subcontractors and maintain accurate logs of all correspondence.
Employees are expected to support our company mission and values by demonstrating honesty, integrity, loyalty, accountability and superior customer service as well as by contributing at optimum levels toward the success of the company. As a federal contractor we adhere to the highest levels of safety which includes a drug-free workplace.
We offer Medical, Dental & Vision benefits, Simple IRA with employer match and PTO to our employees. Company vehicle is available for attending job walks/ meetings.
Position Requirements: Desired Experience
• 4+ years of experience as a project engineer or project support specialist; ability to work independently when needed yet is also a strong team player.
• PE degree, CM, or related field recommended, or equivalent work experience.
• Knowledge of project management software
• Government/ Commercial Construction experience is desirable.
(We know there is a shortage of experienced candidates in this field and are willing to take on the challenge of growing up the next generation of project engineers if you are ready to learn!)
Salary Range: Competitive salary depending on position sought and prior position experience
How to apply: Please submit a resume with cover letter via email
Contact Name: Lauren Hale
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: (503) 344-4821